1. Information Collection. Globetech, Inc. collects personally identifiable information from the users of the Site only if you voluntarily provide it to us and you have the option not to provide any personally identifiable information to us. For example, we collect your name, email, telephone number and other information when you subscribe to receive news and offers, access interactive features such as our whitepapers, e-newsletter or our blog, or if you use the Send-A-File or Request-A-Quote features.
2. Gathering and Sharing of Information, Links to External and Co-Branded Websites. We may monitor traffic patterns on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the Site in order to improve its layout and design and to permit Site personalization and streamlining to create the best Site experience we can for our users. In order to perform analysis permitting such personalization and improvement of site design and user experience, we may employ suitable third parties with whom we share the information necessary to accomplish these objectives. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
Where appropriate, we share aggregated statistical information with our business partners. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
We may provide personal identifying and account information in special cases such as enforcement of our Terms and Conditions of Site Use, or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our Site and its users. This includes exchanging information with other companies for purposes of fraud and credit risk reduction.
4. Security Information. Strong precautions are taken to protect the information of the users of our Site. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, that Information is protected both online and off-line. Only those of our employees who need the information to perform a specific function are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Surveys or Contests. From time-to-time globetech, Inc. may request information from the users of the Site via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and the users of the Site have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as your name, email, telephone number and address), and demographic information (such as ZIP Code, age, etc.). We use such information to notify contest winners, award prizes, and for analyzing the Site traffic to improve the user's experience on the Site.
7. Children's On-Line Privacy. Globetech, Inc. recognizes the particular importance of protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided www.Globetech.net with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately to provide verifiable parental consent and we will delete the information pertaining to the child from our records until that verifiable parental consent is obtained.